Sunday, July 22, 2007




I love to hate her but my heart really love her. I dont know why she affects me a lot. Everything she do, everything she say. I always think of her, I always love her. She light my life even to the darkest part of it. She makes me smile even I don't wanna smile. She can make my heart bit faster and slower at the time. She can be my inspiration in everything. She can be the most important part of me. I can't live without her. I can't smile without her. She's the reason why I am like this. She's the reason why I am strong, for me to protect her. Because I don't want her to be hurt. But it seems I'm one of the reason why her tears is falling. It hurts me a lot. I don't want to see her crying. I dont want to feel that she's alone coz she doesn't feel me that way. I love her so much. I really do

3 comments:

bhaybhiejhency said...

the stiFF and "delinquent" vincent i knew suddenLy became softer inside & 0ut.. it's bc0z of geL.. and it sh0ws.. :D ganda ng gnwa moh.. i can say na, u have unleahed a little side of your poetic skiLLs,,i encourage u 2 expreSs urseLf more.. :P kip uo d g0od work.. :P

bhaybhiejhency said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joahna Eduarte said...

IT'S NICE TO KNOW YOU HAVE SOMEBODY THERE TO INSPIRE YOU... I KNOW YOU ARE CAPABLE OF GREAT THINGS, VINCENT. YOU SHOULD JUST LEARN HOW TO FOCUS... I HOPE THINGS WILL BE BETTER FOR YOU NEXT TERM. TAKE CARE! GOD BLESS!
MS. TOLEDO